Four Corners Cleaning sanitizes, scrubs, strips and waxes floors to make our customers shine!
Founded In 1987
Commercial Cleaning Is Important to Your Success
The cleanliness of your business reflects the quality of your brand. It can greatly affect performance and profits. If this is important to you, then Four Corners is your cleaning company!
We make you shine, from grocery and retail to warehouses and schools – and all other commercial facilities.
Commercial Floor Cleaning Services
Floor Cleaning and Renewal
- Autoscrub / mop
- Sanitizing restrooms
- Environmentally friendly
- Remove surface stains
- Smooth pits and cracks
- Ultimate SHINE
Great commercial floor cleaning requires these three must-haves:
- The right industrial floor cleaning machines for the job.
- Up-to-date knowledge and training on cleaning techniques and products.
- The experience to understand which area of your flooring gets the most use and has the most visibility.
Four Corners brings the right equipment, the best supplies and the understanding of where the deep cleaning needs to take place. We are the cleaning company that understands how clean enhances your brand!
Commercial Cleaning Solutions
Four Corners floor cleaning company offers cleaning, scrubbing, stripping, and waxing of:
- Ceramic tile and grout
- Polished concrete (green floor)
- Quarry tile
- Vinyl composition tile – VCT (commercial tile)
- Terrazzo Tile
Why Use Four Corners?
Choose Four Corners for commercial floor cleaning. Since 1987, we have served customers in many ways, including:
- Keeping your floors sparkling clean
- Adding longevity to your floors
- Making a great impression on your customers, employees and everyone else spending time in your building
- Vacuuming, dusting, wiping and scrubbing after construction cleanup
When can you clean my commercial building?
- Four Corners Cleaning is available 24/7/365 for commercial cleaning.
- We can work first, second or third shifts.
- We can clean on a regular schedule or as requested.
Can I expect the same cleaners every time?
- Our cleaners are given one assignment per night and do not have to rush and hurriedly move on to their next job.
- We are proud of the overall longevity of our team of highly qualified workers and many of our customers can expect to see the same reliable team do their work for a long stretch of time.
How do you train your commercial cleaners?
- All of our cleaning staff are permanent, fully-trained employees. We do not use temporary employees.
- Four Corners performs background checks on 100% of our employees and each employee is insured.
- While some turnover is expected in this industry, Four Corners Cleaning has many long-term employees of over ten years and some approaching twenty years.
What if I already have a company cleaning?
Show us the invoice you pay each time and we will give you a free, no-pressure evaluation of the services you receive for the cost. We can then compare what value you receive – are you paying too much? Are you receiving unnecessary services? Do surprise costs pop up unexpectedly? Other points to consider:
- Is the cleaning consistent every time?
- Do you see new, different people all the time (is turnover high)?
- Do you feel like you’re paying for services you might not need or do not request?
Our goal is to help you understand what you are paying for. Four Corners is always upfront and transparent in our billing and contracts. Our customers are kept informed from the start and every step along the way. We work with every customer to understand their needs and to build customized proposals to get the most effective cleaning for their budget.
How does Four Corners scope a project?
Four Corners has many long-term relationships with customers because we learn and deliver only the services you need.
- We review the heavy usage areas of your facility and consider all possible cleaning scenarios
- Schedule a regular routine
- Anticipate additional services as needed
- Provide transparent billing
- Regular communication from owners/operators and management to assure satisfaction
Tell me about your employees and services:
- All employees are permanent, fully-trained, insured – all with background checks. No temps.
- Staff receives 3 days onsite training specific to your site.
- Full-time supervisors oversee job quality.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.